Bricks ‘n Beer

Today was hard graft. the poly tunnel trench was redug where the plastic cover had lifted, the cover retentioned and the trench filled (properly this time). I then used the budza (adz) to plant two beds of potatoes. I also made some cool plant name holders by slicing up a pallet, drilling a few holes and using bamboo skewers as legs.

Another bed was made, cardboard down, then bricks and filled with mushroom compost. While clearing the space, I found two frogs, so I’ve put them into the raised bed in my poly tunnel. I hope they stay. More bricks were needed so I loaded up the car, bought some beer and called it a day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.